WEBER GRILL ACADEMY AT HTA
The Weber Grill Academy is situated in Randburg down the road from M.Net, at HTA School of Culinary Art.
The top deck is where the grilling takes place and overlooks a beautiful setting and has ample secure parking. There is a full, capable team looking after our braai students and is headed by top chef, Kabelo Segone, who will make sure your braaing experience is an unforgettable one.
HTA offers world class kitchens for the preparation of food before braaing, as well as world class Weber braais and accessories which will ensure you create delicious meals that you can sit down and enjoy!
- An introduction to the School and equipment
- Braai Basics: how to set up a charcoal braai; the difference between direct and indirect cooking, the use of the lids, and the best Weber accessories to use
- Preparation in a world class kitchenArrival 5:30pm for 6:00pm
- Costs: R 550.00 per person
- ***Please note, a minimum of 10 people are required for the course to go ahead as scheduled
Menu examples (this is subject to change):
- Welcome Drink & Snack Starters
- Pizza with Mushrooms, Peppers, Garlic & Smoked Mozzarella
- Roasted Pepper, Grilled Onion & Feta SaladMain
- Smoked Leg of Lamb with Ratatouille Salad, Basil & Charred Garlic Oil
- Beer Can Chicken
- Whole Line Fish in Morrocan Marinade
- Polenta with Feta & Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Oriental Vegetable Stir FryDesserts
- Apple Caramel on Puff Pastry
- Sticky Toffee PuddingBeverages
- Local Beers & Wines
HTA can provide a limited range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, we do accommodate special request. Kindly forward a list of your preferred beverages. Drinks will be billed back to you on consumption.
HTA School of Culinary Art
28 Braan Fischer Drive
Times: 17:30 – 20:30/21:00