- 45ml SUNFOIL Sunflower oil
- 2 T hot Masala
- 5 chillies, go by taste-remove all seeds and chop
- 1 Red Pepper, pips removed and sliced
- 200g Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Carrots, grated
- Oryx Salt and Pepper to taste
- 85g Onions, finely chopped
- 250g Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 7 Green Chillies, go by taste
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Oryx Salt and pepper to taste
- 45 ml Lemon juice or Vinegar to taste
Chicken Wings, take the “thigh and calf” part of the wing (discard the extra little piece) cut between the joints and with the back of your knife push all the meat to the knuckle bone making a bulb or bulge of meat.So, for every chicken wing you would have two little chicken sticks. Leave overnight in lemon juice, olive oil and chopped RosemaryGrill on the Weber braai until ready and serve with Chakalaka and Chilli-Salsa as a little starter snack a dipping treat.
- Heat a saucepan and add the oil
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, add the spices and cook until aromatic
- Then add the chillies, red peppers, tomatoes and carrots. Just heat this through as you do not want the peppers and carrots to get too tender.
- This can be served hot or chilled
Mix all the ingredients above, add vinegar and/lemon juice and season well. Garnish with basil.