- 45ml Thai red curry paste
- 125ml coconut cream
- 30ml olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- A side of Norwegian salmon, approximate 250–300g
- A pinch of brown sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Grated lemon rind of 2 lemons or limes
- 250g bread flour
- 30ml active dry yeast
- 30ml salt
- 30ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 200ml hot water
- 30ml olive oil plus more for brushing
Chicken Wings, take the “thigh and calf” part of the wing (discard the extra little piece) cut between the joints and with the back of your knife push all the meat to the knuckle bone making a bulb or bulge of meat.So, for every chicken wing you would have two little chicken sticks. Leave overnight in lemon juice, olive oil and chopped RosemaryGrill on the Weber braai until ready and serve with Chakalaka and Chilli-Salsa as a little starter snack a dipping treat.
- Heat a saucepan and add the oil
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, add the spices and cook until aromatic
- Then add the chillies, red peppers, tomatoes and carrots. Just heat this through as you do not want the peppers and carrots to get too tender.
- This can be served hot or chilled
Mix all the ingredients above, add vinegar and/lemon juice and season well. Garnish with basil.