- 125g butter
- 250ml flour
- 10ml black pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 500ml milk
- 1.5 litres beef stock
- 250ml cheddar cheese (grated)
- 250g biltong (finely grated)
- 125ml cream
- Prepare a grill for medium to low direct heat
- Using a Weber Wok Melt the butter and add the flour. Stir over a low heat for one minute (ensure it does not burn).
- Add the black pepper, nutmeg and ground coriander. Stirring continuously, gradually add the milk and the stock.
- Stir over low heat until thickened and remove
- Add the cheese and 200g of the biltong keep warm untill ready to serve ensuring soup dont boil
- Add cream to taste, just before serving.
- Top each serving with a generous sprinkling of grated biltong.
Orders of R1500 or more get FREE delivery! Dismiss