- 2 Loin of lamb, each weiging approx. 600 g
- 400 g Green runner beans (cut into strips
- 1 Sprig of savory
- 200 g Halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 Shallots, finely chopped
- ½ Chinese garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 100 ml Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Rapeseed oil
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Prepare barbecue for direct heat (200-220 °C). Grill the lamb from each side and put it on the indirect side.
- Pour oil into the pan and fry the onions. Add the beans strips and deglaze with stock. Add savory and garlic and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Boil for 10 minutes with a closed lid.
- Grill the lamb indirect until it reaches a core temperature of 60°C. Afterwards let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Season beans, thicken with cornstarch and add cherry tomatoes. Serve with the lamb.
Tip: Add potato cubes to the beans.
Preperation time: 30 min.
Barbecue temperature: 200°-220°
Cooking time:15-20 min.
Barbecue method: Direct
Equipment: GBS Pan or GBS Wok
Core temperature: 60°C