- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (with skin), about 170g each
- In a medium bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chicken in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press out the air and seal the bag tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place the bag in a bowl, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill over direct medium heat (180°C to 230°C), skin side down first, until the meat is firm to the touch and no longer pink in the center, 8 to 12 minutes, turning once. Keep the lid closed as often as possible during grilling. Serve warm.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Marinating time: 2 to 3 hours
Grilling time: 8 to 12 minutes