- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless sea bass fillets, each about 170g and 2.5cm thick
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl whisk the paste ingredients.
- Spread the paste evenly on both sides of the fish fillets. Grill over direct high heat (230°C to
290°C), with the lid closed as much as possible, until the flesh is opaque throughout and starting to flake, 5 to 7 minutes, turning once.
- Serve warm and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Grilling time: 5 to 7 minutes