500g skinless salmon, cut into small chunks
- 4 tbs. dark soy sauce
- 2 tbs. sesame oil
- 2 tbs. sesame seeds
- 1 tbs. cider vinegar
- 2 tbs. chopped glass ginger
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- 2 tbs. honey
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients thoroughly, mix in the salmon chunks and allow to rest for 3 minutes so that the flavours can infuse.
- Feed the chunks onto Weber’s Double Pronged Skewers, about 5/5 chunks per skewer.
- Set up the barbecue for grilling (direct heat). With a little vegetable oil grease the cooking grate and place the skewers on to cook for 7 minutes each side. Turning only once.Boil the remaining marinade for 4 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and allow the
skewer to cool.
- Remove the salmon from the skewers onto a plate and add a little of the hot marinade.