- 2 slices of bread
- Preheat your braai on high.
- Once preheated scrape off all remnants from the previous meal you made by using a cleaner brush and moving it vertically against your grates.
- Once clean (or when you decide you are done with arms for the day) wait until the braai reaches 180°C and place one side of the sandwich on the braai. Make sure the piece of bread is aligned with the grates in order to receive those nice grate marks—it adds a nice touch and highlights the fact that you are actually grilling your grilled cheese! Keep it on for 2:30 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula and repeat. Double check to make sure the cheese has melted. If it has not, turn the temperature to low and let it sit for about a minute. The porcelain grates retain their high temperatures for a long time, so it is important to be aware of that.
- Once done, use a spatula and place it on a plate to cool.
COOKING TIME: 2:30 Minutes